Anthem 360 Health has programs that are targeted to the total employee population.
Distinctive features include:
- A holistic look at each member - not just his or her condition - to help improve health and help reduce health care costs
- Sophisticated predictive modeling to identify each member's unique health needs and help drive individualized care
- Wellness information and services to help all employees live healthier and be more productive
- Medical and behavioral health programs and service to meet a variety of health needs
- Seamless integration with prescription drug services to help improve health and control costs
94% of members who participate in a 360 Health program say they have more control of their health as a result.
- ConditionCare - identifies, engages, and helps support members living with a chronic condition. Each participant has a dedicated nurse coach and support team of experts
- ComplexCare - identifies members with complex health situations and addresses health issues before they become more serious or costly
- 24/7 NurseLine - toll-free 24/7 NurseLine gives members direct access to a registered nurse to help them make informed decisions when they need it, helping reduce absenteeism and overall health care costs
- MyHealth@Anthem - secure, interactive web site provides up-to-date information about diseases, medicines, medical-related procedures and treatments
- Future Moms - offers prenatal education and support to help mothers-to-be understand how their choices affect their health during pregnancy and their baby's health. Ob-gyn nurses, joined by a team of obstetric specialists, coordinate individualized care for pregnant members, provide them with prenatal and birth kits and are available for follow-up questions after delivery
- Time Well Spent - online toolkit includes posters, articles, payroll stuffers and more for a variety of health and wellness topics
- MyHealth Advantage - helps improve member health and lower health care costs by identifying gaps in care and health risks that could generate immediate and future health concerns and costs